Dunn and Braxton helps businesses optimize productivity by accessing dynamic teams of top talents at reduced costs. We will help your organization reduce risks, save costs and ensure compliance with Federal and State laws. This way, you are able to focus on your core to innovate and succeed.
Our client, a premium wine retail store, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Company is seeking to hire a Security Officer that will work in the retail outlet and will be responsible for keeping watch of the premises and monitoring the unauthorized access, prevention of theft or shoplifting and enforcing the company policies in regards to health and safety in the premises.
- Our ideal candidate must be resident in Ikoyi or its axis and would be expected to work on Monday-Saturday between 8:00am and 7:00pm on a permanent contract.
- Carrying out security checks on visitors, on arrival and exit
- Providing a polite, visible uniformed presence on the sales floor
- Ensuring the safety of colleagues and customers
- Assisting the management team in store
- Protecting and safeguarding the company assets
- General Health and Safety in store
Our Ideal candidates must:
- Have a First School Leaving Certificate (SSCE/NECO)
- 1 – 2 years cognate work experience either as a trained or untrained security or protocol officer
- Must demonstrate a strong sense of awareness of his or her surrounding
- Strong communication skills
- Being polite and helpful
- Confidence to challenge people
- Ideal candidate MUST live within Ikoyi.
- Monthly Base Salary N41,000.00
- Full Uniform
- Pension remittance
- 13th Month and Leave Allowance.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidate is expected to resume immediately.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org