Ascentech Services Ltd is the most sought-after Human Resource Solution Provider with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We have a reputation for satisfying and surpassing clients expectations through our core offerings: Recruitment and Selection, Outsourcing and Training and Development.
To accomplish these we leverage on creating and managing change in organizations by improving efficiency through our proven and dynamic HR solutions.
Our client, a leading Manufacturer of diesel generator, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager – Diesel Generator
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos, and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking to hire a Sales Manager who will manage the sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales, and identify new business opportunities.
- The ideal candidate will meet sales revenue targets and expand the dealer base across the assigned regions and customer segments.
- Lead Generation for Diesel Generators in the allocated region and customer segments
- Appoint new sales dealers for the diesel generators
- Make presentations for customers and do assessment, proposal and close orders
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities.
- Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner, in consultation with his Manager.
- Plan partner marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns and other promotional activities.
- Travel to meet with potential and existing clients, in the assigned sales territory
- Submit daily market visit reports and competition intelligence.
- A Degree in Management or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Must be from generator or transformers industry with basic knowledge of electricity
- Should have knowledge of basic excel and PowerPoint
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Self-driven, decisive and dogged
- Must be well aware of the location geography and market areas
- Customer oriented with strong negotiation skills
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com