Ascentech Services Ltd is the most sought-after Human Resource Solution Provider with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We have a reputation for satisfying and surpassing clients expectations through our core offerings: Recruitment and Selection, Outsourcing and Training and Development.
To accomplish these we leverage on creating and managing change in organizations by improving efficiency through our proven and dynamic HR solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive – FMCG
Employment Type: Full-time
Industries/Sector – FMCG
- We are looking for a dedicated, ambitious and energetic Sales Executive to help us grow our customer base and improve engagement and patronage with existing clients.
- To manage sales of the company’s products and services in defined geographical areas
- To manage existing and build new relationship
- Prospecting for new sales and opportunities
- To maintain and grow sales and gross margin for the product range in line with company budgets and strategic plans
- Keep abreast of market developments and communicate relevant information to the sales manager
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing available resources
- Implementing sales plan that will expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- First Degree from any recognized institution.
- Must have 2/3 years of cognate experience as Sales Executive in FMCG industry
- Well exposed to B2C Marketing and must have exposure in commercial markets
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with proficiency in English Language
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- A team player with high level of dedication.
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com