Oilserv Limited, the clear leader, is an Oil & Gas EPCIC (Pipelines & Facilities) Company that was incorporated in 1992 and commenced operations in 1995.
The Company has pooled the expertise of highly qualified and experienced Engineers, Technicians and other support Personnel to provide Total Quality Services (TQS) to the Multinational, Local Oil & Gas and Power Companies/Industries operating in Nigeria for Onshore & Offshore activity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reward Analyst
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Support the design and development of reward and benefits strategies and initiatives
- Handling of payroll, reward and benefits programs and queries from colleagues and third party suppliers
- Advice on reward and benefits policies and procedures to deliver best practice operations
- Assist in analyzing market remuneration data and trends to support the pay review process
- Support company-wide reward & benefits projects as may be required
- Taking personal responsibility to consistently focus on reward and benefit task execution.
Qualification & Experience
- Numeracy Degree
- One (1) to Two (2) years work experience.
Profile & Skills:
- Passionate about the Human Resources function
- Able to identify customer needs, build and maintain relationships
- Excellent with numbers, knowledge of Excel and understanding the application of Power BI
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Able to prioritize and work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
12th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com