Ecobank Nigeria Limited, commonly referred to as Ecobank Nigeria, is a commercial bank in Nigeria. It is one of the commercial banks licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the national banking regulator.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Premier Banking
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Edo and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Job Type: Full-time
- This position is responsible for driving the Premier Banking Business downstream and reaching out to Premier Customers.
- To deliver high quality service and customer retention approach to managing client relationships to enhance product sales and new client growth targets
- To deliver on agreed individual targets for deposit growth, revenue, PBT, product sales and new client growth targets.
- Work with EDC to provide wealth management services to customers.
Business and Financial Performance:
- Proactively develop client relationship, anticipate and provide solutions to client needs and give high priority to client satisfaction, with responsibility for meeting or exceeding agreed performance targets and objectives
- Ensure that client instructions are duly effected by applying all standard checks and controls in coordination with other departments
- Achieve a satisfactory level of knowledge of Premier Banking products and services by keeping up to date with related developments.
- Strong understanding of economics and financial markets, focusing on the fixed income and equity space.
- Handle client queries of day-to-day nature and assist in resolving client’s problems within the teams.
Leadership and People Management:
- Track and provide weekly reports on Portfolio performance at RM level
- Team Player.
Process, Control and Operational Performance:
- Ensure full adherence to Operational Risk and Compliance guidelines on KYC and anti-money laundering measures
- Constantly monitor credit portfolio to ensure maximum of 3% NPL.
- Lead strategic initiatives that will create business growth.
- At least 5 years experience in a consumer banking-based line of business
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Skills, Capabilities & Personal Attributes:
- Customer / market orientated and Networking
- Ability to establish direction and drive execution
- Excellent at delivering and owning results.
- Strong interpersonal influencing and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
29th July, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org