Rosabon Financial Services (RFS) is an award-winning member of the Concept Group licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 to provide loans, leases and investments to eligible individuals, SME businesses and Corporate Organizations (medium and Large).
A long standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), we have evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Bank Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receivables and Reconciliation Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform reconciliations, analyse, investigate, and resolve variances and reconciling items.
- Review and reconcile third party and Pagatech transactions to ensure accurate billing in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all transactions are accurately captured in the relevant core applications by carrying out daily reviews.
- Constant review of bank statements to identify outstanding transactions and ensure resolution of reconciling items between the bank statements and the core applications.
- Maintain accounting controls by following policies and procedures, complying with financial legal requirements.
- Effectively and efficiently manage resolution of disputed transactions in collaboration with customer support and the affected business partner.
- Assisting with Monthly and Year End tasks.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by management.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field.
- At least 4 years’ relevant experience.
- Knowledge and experience of reconciliation and receivables.
- Must be able to work in a high-velocity, high performance environment
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC.
Application Closing Date
22nd August, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com