Website https://capitalluxury.com/www.twitter.com/capitalluxuryHQ Capital Luxury
Capital Luxury Global Resources is a multifaceted and prestige company with a commitment to provide unlimited luxury products and services. As a global luxury group, our innovative and creative energy brings luxury into everything we do.
Because we’re luxury experts, we’ve built bridges connecting us with the world’s best luxury brands and professionals to better serve our customers. Our projection has redefined luxury in our own words and style so we can make a big difference.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate / Marketing Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT) / Lagos
- Managing the purchase, sale, rental, or development of properties.
- Monitoring real estate income and expenditure, as well as collecting payments.
- Determining rental income and negotiating lease agreements.
- Authorizing maintenance, repair, equipment, and supply expenditure.
- Negotiating contracts with vendors, suppliers, and contractors.
- Overseeing maintenance workers, cleaning crews, contractors, and groundskeepers.
- Keeping owners informed on taxes, occupancy rates, and lease expiration dates.
- Resolving complaints from residents and tenants.
- Preparing financial statements and records.
- Reporting to real estate owners and investors on a regular basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Business Administration or Project Management.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in a project management, real estate, or a similar role.
- Extensive experience in managing property purchases, sales, rentals, and development.
- Proficiency in real estate management software, like Buildium and AppFolio.
- Experience in managing payments, negotiating contracts, and determining rental rates.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable property law, taxes, and financial statements.
- Knowledge of property maintenance and procurement of vendors and suppliers.
- Ability to resolve resident and tenant complaints, as well as to supervise workers and contractors.
- Advanced ability to keep property owners and investors updated.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
12th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org