Ascentech Services Ltd is the most sought-after Human Resource Solution Provider with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We have a reputation for satisfying and surpassing clients expectations through our core offerings: Recruitment and Selection, Outsourcing & Training and Development.
To accomplish these we leverage on creating and managing change in organizations by improving efficiency through our proven and dynamic HR solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer (Fresh Graduate)
Location: Ijeshatedo / Cele Bus Stop, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industries / Sector: Plastic / Manufacturing
- We are looking for an entry-level Quality Control Officer in a Plastic Industry, to help and ensure the manufacturing production lines run smoothly and generate a consistently suitable output of products that meet quality and efficiency standards.
- The quality control officer understands the customer’s needs and requirements and coordinates employee efforts and communications between management and the production teams.
- Gaining an understanding of the client’s needs and requirements and communicating them and the quality standards to the production teams.
- Devising ways to improve the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality goods.
- Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or processes.
- Setting the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Keeping accurate documentation and performing statistical analysis.
- OND / HND in any related field
- 0 – 1 year of work experience.
- Quality Control officer (Fresh Graduate)
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication and listening skills.
- N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org