Website Supra Investments Limited
Supra Investments Limited is an indigenous Holding Company having interests in many business activities which cut across various sectors of Nigeria economy. These include: Information Technology, IT Security, Telecommunication, ICT Consulting, General Consultancy, Construction, Import and Export.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Locations: Abuja, Cross River, Kano and Lagos
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- Must have a B.Sc / B.Eng / HND in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 20 years practical experience as a structural Engineer, large road, Highway, bridge schemes and civil infrastructure related.
- Must be COREN Registered.
- Candidate should have strong reputation and Experience in roads construction, design and construction of structures elements including casting, curing, transporting and assembling of the elements to position.
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to PM@suprainv.com