Mondelēz International empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic global and local brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Specialist, West Africa
Job ID: R-45488
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Regular
Work schedule: Full Time- 8.00am-5pm Monday- Friday
- Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International? Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
- In this role, you are the single point of contact for local leaders in a specific geographic or plant location.
- You manage the interactions between business stakeholders and sourcing teams and collaborate across the manufacturing, supply chain and the commercial business.
- You also manage the local implementation of regional and/or global projects.
How You Will Contribute
- You will execute the daily procurement agenda by acting as the single point of contact for the procurement function at a site, in a country or country cluster, and will oversee the daily interaction with plants, supply chain, commercial teams, quality assurance, sourcing teams and suppliers.
- You will also deliver service-level targets by ensuring material availability, escalating when needed, and support business continuity planning implementation, activating when needed, support the execution of sourcing projects and execute sourcing/spot-buying or contracting activities as agreed with the accountable spend areas, and own the source-to-pay process compliance key indicators and take corrective action when necessary.
What You Will Bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career with experience and knowledge in:
- Communication and interpersonal skills that help you be proactive and manage stakeholders.
- Problem solving to ensure timely resolution of challenges.
- Customer service orientation.
- Working well under pressure, managing multiple priorities, dealing with ambiguity, and the willingness and ability to learn.
Education / Certifications / Experience
- B.Sc in Business, Economics or Science.
- The ideal candidate should have minimum of 5 years experience in Procurement, within FMCG/Consumer Goods/Related Industry.
- Ability to work easily as a team player and potential ingredient of a future leader. Coordinate local contract with Spend area leads
Job Specific Requirements:
- Negotiation skills
- Team player
- Stakeholders management
- Suppliers management
- Self Motivated
- Passion for excellence
- Project Management skills
- Mobile, ready to travel
Application Closing Date
- Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- No Relocation support available.
To apply for this job please visit wd3.myworkdaysite.com.