Cedarville School is a co-educational, non-partisan, non-denominational school with a culture that embraces Christian ethics. Our faculty and other ancillary staff are cultured and well-trained to handle individual differences and consistent learning.
We pride in our adapted models of teaching and daily assessment mechanisms so that they are positioned to adjust rapidly to the educational dynamics of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Preschool Teacher
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop a careful and creative program suitable for preschool children
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem
- Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum (identify shapes, numbers or colors, do crafts etc.)
- Organize nap and snack hours and supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times
- Track children’s progress and report to parents
- Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and psyche
- Collaborate with other educators
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / BA in Education or any relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Proven experience as a Preschool Teacher
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods
- Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms
- Excellent communication and instructional skills
- Ability to act as mediator between children
- Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable
- Balance between a creative mind and a practical acumen.
N40,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com