Sloovi is one unified brand that offers multiple SaaS solutions for brands of all sizes to give you a walkthrough of us. We have launched three ultimate products recently; Sloovi Email Signature, Sloovi Outreach, and Sloovi Feedback. We are in the process of launching two more products soon. Sloovi Email Signature is a no-design and no-code platform. We have a plethora of readily available templates uploaded to the tool. The users can edit the signatures and use them for free.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PPC Manager
- We are looking for a PPC (Pay Per Click) Manager to run PPC campaigns and monitor paid search budgets.
- In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO.)
- You should also be analytical and good with numbers. Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI.)
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Write attractive and concise copy for advertisements
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management
Requirements and Skills
- Education in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field, AdWords certification is a plus.
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo) is preferred
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.)
- Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org