Website Eko Maintenance Limited
Commitment to Excellence
Founded in 2011, Eko Maintenance is a subsidiary of Eko Hotels and a member of the Chagoury group. We offer our services to the construction and real estate industries from a network established in several countries across Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plumber
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Duties and Responsibilities
- Exercise general control over all activities in plumbing works and water treatment.
- Must be competent in handling sewage works.
- Maintain pipes and piping networks.
- Handling sewage works
Any other related job HSE Responsibilities:
- Take reasonable care of my own safety.
- Take reasonable care of the safety of others that might be affected.
- Comply with all reasonable safety policies and procedures of the company including reporting of hazards or incidents via the company’s reporting process
- To take care of all equipment and PPEs in their possession
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of Trade Test Certificate or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Basic understanding, knowledge and experience in HSE procedures is a pre-requisite.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- The Applicant is expected to be familiar with plumbing works and water treatment.
- Applicant must be competent in welding/ PPR and iron piping networks.
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org