South Africa's #1 recruitment specialist.
Black Pen Recruitment is a division of Black Pen Global. Based in Cape Town, it is a 100% female owned company. Our team consists of highly skilled multinational recruitment consultants from around the world, providing you with the best recruitment services from the southern tip of Africa.
Black Pen is South Africa’s No.1 recruitment consultancy firm for FinTech, iGaming and Foreign Language Recruitment of the BPO Industry.
Our client is an American-based company that is expanding globally by being one of the first movers to bring cryptocurrency to Africa and the Middle East at large. Their mission is to make cryptocurrency/blockchain and other FinTech services more accessible, and affordable, than ever before. Our client’s vision strives to form a committed team of forward-thinkers who collectively create a supportive, welcoming and highly innovative environment for all.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: OTC Business Developer (FinTech / Cryptocurrency)
Job Type: Remote | Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
- Identifying and reaching out to institutional client leads through cold calling
- Handle onboarding administration
- Collaborate with marketing and sales team
- Hybrid between the customer and the compliance team
- Follow up on documentation
- Researching on market & competitor trends in the crypto institutional space;
- Drafting and closing client or partnership agreements
- Maintaining ongoing contact with institutional clients, keeping track of client feedback and recommending product improvements.
- Work closely in a cross-functional team environment coordinating with multiple team leads to utilise resources in delivering the OTC needs
- Work closely with Head of OTC operations to define and develop detailed product and business requirements
- +5 years of experience in sales in finance (Stock broking/Crypto/Insurance)
- Experience with B2B Cold calling
- Knowledge of the Crypto Industry
- African network base (Able to deal with different cultures pan Africa)
- Fintech experience or network base (Payment providers etc.)
- Have to have an entrepreneurial mind
- A proactive results driven person
- Able to work independently and execute tasks with intuition, based on broad instructions/ objectives from superiors
- Time-management and organisational skills to manage a variety of tasks and meet deadlines
- The ability to multitask and prioritise your workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- An ability to work under pressure, particularly when dealing with threats and at times of high demand.
Salary + Benefits.
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit blackpenrecruitment.zohorecruit.com.