Delta Insurance And Investment Planners
At Delta Insurance & Investment Planners, we provide you the most affordable Insurance and Investment plans for you.
Location: Cambridge, ON
Salary: $23.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment
Job Type: Full time
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Train other workers.
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences.
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages.
- Answer electronic enquiries.
- Compile data, statistics and other information.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations.
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
Google Docs, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Windows.
Area of Specialization
Correspondence, Reports and records, Invoices.
Ability to multitask, Accurate, Client focus, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Organized, Reliability and Team player.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com