Website Value Edge Management Services Limited
Value Edge Management Services Limited
Value Edge Management Services is a leading business management consulting practice serving clients across Africa. We work in all major sectors of the economy and levels of government engaging highly trained and sector-experienced consultants.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relevant Technical certification or equivalent required
- Technical degree or certificate a plus
- 1-3 years experience working as a Maintenance Supervisor
- Strong knowledge of Technical and Mechanical troubleshooting
- Basic electrical skills Basic computer skills
- Read, use and interpret measuring devices, gauges and inspection tools
- Possess good hand-eye coordination with manual dexterity
- Knowledge of Generator plant Management.
- Lead Maintenance Team on preventative maintenance and equipment repair
- Must be highly Technically inclined and have a strong ability to use basic hand tools
- Perform preventive maintenance as per instruction and assigned intervals
- Inspect equipment for defects and plan for solutions to prevent downtime
- General housekeeping around the Lounge / Bar and maintain safe work environment
- Maintain cleanliness, safety and functionality of components, tools and equipment
- Maintain electronic/mechanical equipment to ensure it is in optimal running condition
- Work independent with strong technical knowledge leading team for proactive planning and maintenance
- Effective communication skills both verbally and written
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Application Closing Date
19th July, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org