We Build Organisations to Achieve Optimum
We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning and Development Officer
- Market company’s Agent Banking training potential and modules to potential clients.
- Drive and achieve a training income target that will be reviewed based on level of achievement.
- Build and create a training ecosystem database cutting across Banks, Super-Agents, Agents and other associated partners.
- Market all prospective and new clients for training at a fee.
- Arrange development of Agent banking curriculum/modules for these trainings.
- Plan and organize all trainings taking into cognizance Duration, Delivery, Class Size, Target
- market and all other variables.
- Create an Agent Banking global training calendar/brochure to drive scheduling and training of different courses
- Structure and segment training programs along the lines of open courses, In-house courses and Special learning sessions.
- Ensure issuance of Certificates at completion of training programs.
Role Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Proven experience in a Learning and Development consultative role – strong client facing experience.
- Demonstrable ability to produce clear documentation, designs and specifications.
- Project Management -end to end Learning and Development solution delivery from design and implementation–to time, cost and quality, as well as having a demonstrable track record of managing and delivering multiple projects at any one time.
- Skill in facilitating and leading strategic planning and organizational development interventions.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Ability to determine training objectives.
- Ability to interpret and assess training and development needs and to develop appropriate and creative responses.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of curriculum development and preparation procedures.
- Ability to design, develop, implement, and evaluate training plans, curricula, and methodology.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
N500,000 – N750,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com