Integrated Oilfied Services Company
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark Group operating in the Oil and Gas Industry. Incorporated in 1998, the company started out as a staffing agency which supplied skilled personnel to the Oil and Gas Industry within Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Sales Executive
Employment Type: Permanent
- Effectively coordinate and track all activities occurring for each account assigned, starting from lead identification and tender generation up till final payment and cycle closure.
- Keep abreast of client production rates, investments and divestments, and other activities, news and projects in order to build opportunity pipeline, identify new areas of interest and generate new business.
- Ensure continuous customer satisfaction through delivering high on major customer performance criteria (OTD, RT, HSE, Quality etc).
- Attend to tenders and negotiate with the clients tender, contract and quotations terms and conditions in line with both the company accepted parameters and clients’ needs until closing the deal.
- Prepare regular reports on progress, targets met and forecasts on timely basis as required by direct Manager.
- Bachelor or Technical University Degree in Engineering or Business Administration.
- 5-8 years of sales experience, preferably in Oil and Gas related field.
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process is a plus.
- Experience & Knowledge in the following product categories is a plus; Rotating Equipment (Pumps, Compressors, Turbines, Gear Boxes), Pipes & Fittings, Valves & actuators, Gas Detectors, Hydraulic & Air Filtration Systems.
- Very good command of English (spoken and written).
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, excel, etc.…).
- Job requires frequent traveling within the country.
- Customer service skills.
- Communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Report writing skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Multi-tasking, prioritizing and time management skills.
- Positive and winning attitude.
- Team player and good work ethic.
- Bachelor/Technical University Degree in Engineering/Business, Customer Service, Problem Solving, Time Management, MS Office
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit www.hobarkintl.com.