MKOBO is licensed as a Microfinance Bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). We started operations in August 2015. MKOBO is not your typical MFB, we do not have a banking hall nor do we accept cash deposit. All transactions are done electronically.
We are primarily focused on the promotion of inclusive financial services through the development of innovative financial services that leverages technology to eliminate the costs and complexities usually associated with traditional financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT & Operations Support Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the IT & Operations Support, you are the first contact for both external and internal customers
- You are saddled with the responsibility of ensuring that our customers receive prompt and professional support experiences anytime they contact Mkobo
- This will include taking ownership of issues and liaising with other teams to troubleshoot and help resolve them
- You will also have the additional responsibility of supporting the team with their IT issues.
- Provide seamless customer experience to our customers
- Engage and build customer loyalty by going the extra mile to ensure our customers achieve their goals with our products.
- Respond to customers’ requests via email, phone, and other digital channels
- Interface with internal stakeholders to ensure an effective resolution process for customers/stakeholders
- Maintain knowledge of all our products, services, and customer service policies
- Ensure all customer interactions are documented on the helpdesk management tool
- Explain simply and clearly in response to customer questions and ensure it understood by the Customer
- Recommend new services/solutions and/or make suggestions for improvements by identifying relevant features and benefits
- Provide support and training to new customers during the onboarding process
- Interface with other teams in order to help resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved on first call resolution(FCR) to the backend and follow up on a resolution.
- Ensure all IT assets are accounted for and in good working order at all times
- Log and monitor service requests from both internal and external Customers until resolved
- Provide IT support to internal staff to include hardware, software, and application support
- Maintain and ensure up-to-date disaster recovery plan
- Liaise with 3rd party IT vendors for the support and maintenance of systems.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners and monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Onboarding and off-boarding Employees as requested and ensuring new staff has access to the right applications for their job.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Critical thinking
- Banking operations.
Application Closing Date
1st August, 2022.
To apply for this job please visit hire.peoplehum.com.