Dunn and Braxton helps businesses optimize productivity by accessing dynamic teams of top talents at reduced costs. We will help your organization reduce risks, save costs and ensure compliance with Federal and State laws. This way, you are able to focus on your core to innovate and succeed.
Our client is a contemporary men’s fashion brand, seeking to align Haute couture with the traditional Nigerian attire while taking its customers’ needs into account and also looking to capturing the minds of many fashion enthusiasts and expanding its footprint beyond the shores of Africa.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory and Accounting Officer (Fashion)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Fashion Industry
- This role will be responsible for the overall inventory management of the business and financial reporting.
- The ideal candidate must have a good knowledge and understanding of stock management, inventory planning and basic book keeping/accounting.
- The Company is seeking to hire an experienced and hands-on Inventory & Accounting Officer that will be responsible for managing all aspect of the store operations and daily book keeping and reporting.
- The candidate is expected to keep account of stock, sales and cash book balance as well as reconciliation.
- Inspecting the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Maintain daily invoices and records of purchases.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Send invoices to respective customers.
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Assist in budgeting while preparing accurate work papers, schedules and reconciliation for audit purpose
- Record payments and disbursements
- Make negotiations and sign contracts with suppliers.
- Evaluate suppliers who will provide goods and materials to carry out business operations.
- Maintain cordial work relationships with suppliers.
- Unload new supplies and store them appropriately
- Make reports on the inventory operations and provide them to higher authorities.
- Minimum of OND in Accounting, Business Administration or any related field.
- 1-3 years of experience as an Inventory management or Basic Book Keeping/Accounts preferably in the Retail and Fashion industries.
- Possess excellent analytical skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Excel and cost effective ERP solution.
- Ability to access risks before they occur
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Proven ability to build collaborative relationships across cross-functional teams
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to network effectively.
Base Pay is N70, 000.00 monthly net (slightly negotiable) + other benefits.
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Inventory and Accounting Officer” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org