Website Saroafrica International Limited
Saroafrica International Limited
At Saroafrica International, we believe in turning challenges, stemming from customers’ needs into success stories. This has motivated and inspired our journey from the beginning.
Our flagship company, Saro Agrosciences, was founded out of a desire to satisfy under-served customers in the crop protection industry especially with the departure of multinationals due to an unfavorable economic environment in 1991.
We invite applications from qualified candidates for:
Title: Saroafrica Internship Programme
Employment Type: Internship
Duration: 12 Months
- The Saroafrica Internship Programme offers exceptional Undergraduate, Fresh Graduates, and Post-graduates the opportunity to gain meaningful work experience and develop their skills.
- You will be part of a diverse and dynamic work environment that gives a fair learning experience under strong leadership.
- The internship programme covers departments like Sales, Supply Chain Operations, Brand/Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Production, Quality, R&D, Legal, Internal Control, etc.
- Minimum Second-Class Upper Degree (2:1) in any underlisted disciplines from a reputable University: Agriculture / Agric Extension, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Economics, Accountancy, Marketing, Computer Science, Agronomy, Engineering (Electrical Electronic, Mechanical Engineering, Production, Agric), Business Administration, Human Resources / Industrial relations.
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspire to work in a dynamic culture.
Application Closing Date
20th October 2022.
To apply for this job please visit saroafrica.com.