Website Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited
We are an indigenous petroleum products marketing company with vast experience in the export, import, trading, storage and supply of crude oil and refined petroleum products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Human Resources Executive role will focus to support translating Northwest strategy into business-specific people agenda through monitoring of HR processes (recruitment & retention, policy management, learning & development, compliance and performance management).
- Drive the implementation of recruitment strategies and processes including onboarding for new employees.
- Assist in the implementation of annual performance management process (objective setting, coaching, career development plan, disciplinary action etc) and provision of analytical database to drive management decision.
- Support to educate employees in interpreting Corporate and HR policies and ensure their compliance to these policies.
- Serve as HR business partner on inquiries regarding policies, procedures, employee relations and other employee related queries.
- Identify and manage approved HR projects to facilitate achievement of standardization and best practice.
- Engage departmental training champions on identified training needs and ensure the successful implementation of training plan for employees using the learning management portal.
- Drive employees career development plans through effective evaluation and monitoring of training programs to support achieving training objectives.
- Coordinate training plans for all employees that will support achievement of annual personal objectives and organizational goals.
- B.Sc Degree in Social Science related fields.
- Higher qualification will be an added advantage.
- Professional qualification in Human Resources: CIPM, or HRCI, or SHRM is a pre-requisite .
- 5-7 Years Post qualification experience (experience in the Downstream oil sector will be an advantage)
- Self- motivated, a team player, dedicated, diligent and dutiful.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skill.
Application Closing Date
27th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org