Westfield Consulting was founded in January 2012, by a team of Nigerians with over 45 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy.
Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our focus on innovation and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for delivering on all facets of Human Resource functions across the Organisation (HR Operations, Talent Sourcing, Performance Management, Learning and Development etc.) by providing leadership and strategic direction for the Department.
- Provide direction and guidance in the Management and effective workings of all facilities and make sure they are maintained in line with the Organisation’s laid down policies and procedures
HR Strategic Planning:
- Develop Human Resources strategy & structure in line with its overall corporate strategy and objectives
- Review, amend and draft job descriptions for all job roles and functions.
- Formulate HR plans, policies and procedures according to the Company’s objectives
- Prepare HR budget and ensure compliance with budget
- Provide technical & professional advice to Legal representatives for legal proceedings related to HR
Man Power Planning & Talent Sourcing:
- Set up and maintain succession planning framework for relevant job roles and functions
- Develop a robust recruitment and selection process aimed at hiring top talents
Compensation Schemes & Benefits Management:
- Review and agree on compensations & benefits management system: salaries, rewards and benefits system.
Performance Appraisals and Management:
- Formulate effective Performance Appraisal/Management Policies, Procedures and ensure their compliance.
- Review and analyse the performance appraisal management process
Employees Relations Management:
- Set up policies and procedures for the treatment of employee horizontal and vertical inter-organizational conflicts
- Enhance organizational communications
- Encourage and develop employee communication
- Ensure proper management of staff amenities, occupational and health safety
Training and staff development:
- Identify areas of development
- Explore the new skills to enhance productivity
- Administer the training policy
- Design and execute policies and standard operating procedures (SOP) for procurement activities (contract management, tendering etc.) and the management of assets (facilities, utilities, vehicles, equipment etc.).
- Select vendors and suppliers based on best practice standards.
- Ensure optimal allocation and management of physical assets.
- Advice management of future procurement needs in order to aid planning and budgetary decision-making processes.
- Oversee the usage, maintenance and repairs of all company assets.
- Payment of rentals, statutory payments e.g. light bills, water bills, State/Local Govt. levies etc.
- Security and general cleanliness of the office
- Actively participate in meetings and in-house training sessions
- Perform other administrative duties requiring discretion to relieve the Supervisor of many routine matters.
Experience, Knowledge and Educational Qualifications
- A First Degree in any discipline
- A minimum of two (2) years of related experience and/or training.
- Relevant professional certification
- A second degree is an added advantage
- A deep understanding of the hospitality field.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com