ResourcePRO Limited is a Human Resource Efficiency company made up of professionals with proven expertise in specialized areas of Human Resource Capital Advisory, People and Business Process Outsourcing and Performance Management.
We are a team of proactive and dynamic individuals with over 25 years combined experience. Our expertise helps businesses utilize Human Resources for efficiency in complex Business scenarios.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Consultant
- Initiate and lead human resource programs and projects
- Conduct research through various methods (data collection, surveys etc.) to identify a problematic situation or find the cause
- Provide advice and recommendations to HR personnel for the resolution of daily issues
- Formulate strategic and practical plans to address human resource matters
- Lead the searching and recruitment of personnel for various organisations.
- Devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management
- Developing HR strategies and company-specific models.
- Recommending solutions and providing advice on HR policies, procedures, and tools.
- Overseeing the implementation and integration of new policies, procedures, tools, and strategies.
- Monitoring and reviewing human capital analytics to evaluate the efficacy of new policies.
- Generating analytic reports and presentations for feedback to management.
- Ensuring that the operations and activities of the workforce are efficient and in the best interest of the company goals.
- Keeping abreast of industry trends, tools, practices, and advancements in technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or similar fields.
- 5-7 years post NYSC experience
- HRCI, CIPM or CIPD
- Excellent computer skills and experience with Applicant tracking systems, Payroll, and HR management software.
- Full understanding of HR legislation, policies, and procedures.
- Excellent understanding of HR evaluation metrics and methods.
- Good knowledge of recruitment practices and techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional analytic and problem-solving abilities.
- The ability to protect the interests of company employees.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to understand and support various businesses at the same time.
- N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
17th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org