Westfield Consulting was founded in January 2012, by a team of Nigerians with over 45 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy.
Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our focus on innovation and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Development Officer (Recruitment)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify, engage and qualify new opportunities from a list you will develop and close new business opportunities.
- Deliver growth to the business by seeking out new opportunities to sell the company services through the development of new and mutually beneficial client relationships
- Develop a sound understanding of the company’s services and commercial model
- Proactively seek out opportunities to develop and provide valuable proposals
- Partner with clients to get a clear and concise perspective of their hiring needs, budget and other preferences.
- Conduct research into clients’ company, competitors and the market place.
- Map role criteria, describe the position and document specifications for each job role.
- Attract, identify and track prospective candidates using various channels and methods.
- Screen incoming CVs, Resumes and other related job application data.
- Assess candidates, to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and general compatibility with the targeted job environment.
- Conduct interviews by phone and in-person, carry out background checks and follow up on references provided by the candidates. (Background checks are done on request by clients and it’s billable).
- Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events.
- Assist with candidates’ transition and the on-boarding process. (On Clients’ request only).
- Regularly network through industry contacts, association memberships and trade groups to both get recruitment briefs and suitable candidates.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Prepare comprehensive interview questions / tests for each interview ahead of time.
- Identify industry best practices in talent resourcing and adapt such practices
- Communicate to clients regularly on status of selection process
- Manage all recruitment portals
- Prepare regular reports on the recruitment process
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of business strategy and goals
- Knowledge and strong orientation towards customer support and responsiveness
- Knowledge and experience in developing and executing sourcing strategies
- Knowledge and understanding of regulations, industry trends, current practices, new development and applicable laws regarding Human Resources issues
- Clear understanding of recruitment processes and candidate selection methods Good communication skill (oral & written)
- Strong client focus and relationship building skills
- Excellent presentation skill.
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org