Hotel Capitol is a modern and contemporary hotel that offers not only luxury but comfort at its best. The four-star hotel is strategically located at the heart of Ikeja, making it easily accessible with excellent road networks to other parts of the mainland and the city of Lagos as a whole.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Housekeeper
Location: Ojodu-Ikeja, Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for hardworking Housekeepers that can attend to our facility with attention to detail and integrity.
- The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, and polishing.
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards.
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies.
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits, and disturbances.
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience.
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace as required.
- SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification
- Resides in Ojodu, Ikeja, Ogba and Agege axis
- A minimum of 1-year relevant work experience.
- Ability to stand for long periods, strong with good organizational skills
- Available to work shifts and on weekends.
- Personable disposition with a knack for customer service.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org