Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic
Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic is a multidisciplinary cardiovascular and cardiac rehabilitation 24/7 facility focused on the treatment and management of cardiovascular diseases and trigger diseases using both invasive and non-invasive procedures, as well as preventive cardiology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HMO and Reconciliation Manager
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
- Explain benefits, eligibility status, enrolment processing procedures and status of authorizations and referrals to patients/clients
- HMO and retainership management, processes and procedures
- Collation of HMO and retainership bills
- Correction of errors found in bills
- Reconciliation of HMO and retainership account
- Ensure daily sales are reconciled with the system for proper accounting and audit
- Ensure proper invoicing
- Must have at least one year work experience in HMO & Reconciliation, Billing in a healthcare facility
- Must have experience with dealing with all stakeholders involved in HMO activities
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of HMO Business as well as account reconciliation and other related accounting tasks
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Must have a good grasp of Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word, etc)
- Must reside between Lagos Island and Lakowe or within proximity of Lekki Phase I
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English
- Must be smart, good looking, time-conscious and possesses good interpersonal relationship
- Must be a good manager of time, resources, people and situations.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com