Website Brit Properties Nigeria Limited
Brit Property Nigeria Limited RC1404978 is a property development company incorporated in Nigeria by Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 and that the Company is limited by Shares.
Our primary business interests are land, infrastructure/property development, land survey, property marketing, and estate agency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Account
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and producing financial reports or statements
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- BSc Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3 – 6 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven working experience as Head of Account, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- Applicant should not be older than 33 years.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Proximity to Ajah is compulsory.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com