Westfield Consulting was founded in January 2012, by a team of Nigerians with over 45 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy.
Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our focus on innovation and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Business Development (C-Level)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the head of client relationships, you will be primarily responsible for bringing in clients with the aim of growing our client’s Asset Under Management.
- You will be responsible for making key choices that drives our client’s solution fit, market strategy and client experience.
What You’ll Do
- Identify potential new clients and work with them to build up a relationship with the goal of managing their wealth.
- Proactively advise and consult with the clients, explaining the types of financial services available, educating them about investment options and potential risks and recommending investments.
- Grow client portfolio size by deepening wallet share
- Closely monitor the performance of client accounts, to ensure that the accounts are behaving positively and meeting client needs. You need to be aware of both the clients goals, income and spending to manage the portfolio
- Deliver AUM and revenue growth targets
- Conduct periodic reviews of client accounts in accordance with established procedures
- Support the delivery of Business strategy in a safe and well-controlled manner and on an end-to-end basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience
- 10 years of minimum experience in asset management
- 10 years of minimum experience in business development
- A solid base of client pipeline to be onboarded with our client
- Sound knowledge of financial markets and investment products
- Strong ability to develop a network of target prospects
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Excellent business development and marketing skills
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Experience in understanding the financial needs of all types of clients
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage expectations
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: This role is based in Lagos, Nigeria to enable face-to-face interactions with key company principals.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org