Website Moore Advice Limited
Moore Advice International
Mooreadvice, a 460 degree Visual Brand Communication agency specializes in integrated marketing communications, offline advertising and consultancy. We deliver marketing solutions with strategic methods and creative thinking, backed up with technical excellence. We provide organizations with sales driven inspirations to achieve results and our activities are measurable, professionally managed and accountable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Artist
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Produces work requiring knowledge and skills acquired prior to assuming this position.
Essential job functions may include:
- Maintaining brand consistency, designing logos, social media graphics, newsletters, brochures, ads, flyers, signage, etc. and preparing files for pre-press, print production and for the web.
- The employee is also responsible for redesigning and updating internal and external publications; preparing and maintaining a job log; defining timelines.
Requirements and Skills
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or a related field is a plus.
- 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of graphic production methods, techniques and equipment.
- Knowledge of and skill in the operation of multimedia software (Adobe Creative Suite, CorelDraw).
- Knowledge of printing procedures, photography and illustration.
- Skill in creative layout and design in preparation for print production.
- Skill in creative problem solving and attention to detail.
- Skill in typograph
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
N80,000 – N90,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com