Cedarville School is a co-educational, non-partisan, non-denominational school with a culture that embraces Christian ethics. Our faculty and other ancillary staff are cultured and well-trained to handle individual differences and consistent learning.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: English Teacher
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Teach basic English skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language.
- Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar and sentence construction.
- Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
- Teach students to think critically when studying literature and poetry.
- Teach students to analyze and question media reports, advertisements, and news reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English and Education.
- Knowledge of the British Curriculum
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a teaching role.
- Must be a First language English speaker.
- The ability to compile lesson plans efficiently.
- The ability to execute lessons with meaning, in a fun, and engaging manner.
- Computer Skills.
N40,000 – N55,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com