Website Maison Des Familles La Cigogne
Location: Alma, QC
Salary: $18.75 to $21.63 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment
Job Type: Full time
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
or equivalent experience.
1 to less than 7 months
Work Site Environment
- Assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records.
- Provide opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity.
- Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits.
- Maintain daycare equipment and assist in housekeeping and cooking duties.
- Observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor.
- Assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members.
- Attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children.
- Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children.
- Plan and organize activities for school-age children in child-care programs before and after regular school hours.
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses
Experience and Specialization
Infant (3 months – 11 months)
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Bending, crouching, kneeling
Punctuality, Dependability, Interpersonal awareness, Team player, Values and ethics.
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org