Website Baobab Microfinance Bank
Baobab is an investment company whose mission is to create a group of leading microfinance banks and finance companies that provides financial services and savings products to entrepreneurs who lack access to the traditional financial sector.
Baobab was created in July 2005 by PlaNet Finance, and other investors including International Finance Corporation, AXA Belgium, and Société Générale, with the European Investment Bank, the French Development Agency and Developing World Markets joining Later.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Locations: Abah Road, Port Harcourt – Rivers and Okigwe Road, Aba – Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Customer Service Supervisor
- Contribute to the proper functioning and administration of operational activities in the Branch.
- Contribute to the profitability of the branch.
- Portray a good image of the institution whilst attending to clients in a timely and professional manner.
- Input credit applications, updates, documentation, input data on T24 on time, prepare and print different loan documents, input the CSR forms, prepare and print the different daily reports and documents used by the operational teams, Ensure all accounts are funded as directed by the Credit committee.
- Input data from credit files, print the various legal documents, manage the till box, disburse loans, file legal documents, give advice to clients on adaptable products.
- Keep till box in accordance with the procedures in place, ensure discrete archiving process of legal documents of the branch, regularly carry out inventories of assets and stock of the branch, identify needs of repair/replacement and communicate them to the person in charge within the shortest possible time, Manage the database of photos (client, signature, guarantors) make client ID cards.
- All other tasks requested by the direct supervisor or overall line managers.
Training / Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
Experience in business in the computer input required
- Experience in Logistics and management of till box.
- Excellent knowledge of officer software (word, Excel)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Disciplined and dynamic
- Ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge stock management, mailing and archiving
- Good sense of initiative, communication
- Friendly and polite, confidentiality.
- Fluent in English written and verbal
- Customer friendly and focused on customer care
- Attention to details, accuracy
- Self-management and time-management
- Team player
- Computer Literacy
- Must be Customer centric
- Applicants must reside within the location he/she is applying for.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com