Enough is Enough (EiE) Nigeria (aka The EiE Project) was set up as the next step from two citizens’ protests in 2010 on our missing President, killings in Jos & fuel scarcity – March 16 protest to the National Assembly & April 13 protest to the Lagos State Governor.
Based on the mobilization done for the protests, it started as a loose network of individuals and organizations committed to changing the dynamics of accountability to citizens by public officials.
The protests were organized primarily via email, SMS, Twitter, Blackberry Messenger and Facebook. It was the beginning of what would be EiE’s heavy reliance on technology as a tool of education, engagement and mobilization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Control Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire an experienced credit controller to expertly manage the debts of our company
- As a Credit Controller, you will be responsible for collecting debts from our company debtors, evaluating new credit requests, ensuring timely payments of company debts, processing invoices, maintaining the sales ledger, and providing administrative support.
- To ensure success as a credit controller, you should have a good eye for detail and the ability to reconcile complex company accounts. Ultimately, a top-class credit controller can maximize company profits by efficiently managing its debts.
- Evaluating new credit requests and conducting client credit checks.
- Managing and collecting debts from company debtors.
- Setting up the terms of credit for new clients.
- Negotiating payment plans.
- Managing the collection of all payments and debts.
- Responding to client inquiries.
- Processing invoices.
- Preparing statements and reports for the company accountant.
- Managing the sales ledger.
- Liaising with customers and the sales team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Mathematics.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Previous work experience as a credit controller.
- Good understanding of the legal complexities of loans, payment plans, and interest rates.
- Proficient in Accounting and Office software.
- Ability to reconcile complex debtors’ accounts.
- Strong communication skills.
N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
9th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com