Lead City University Nigeria
Lead City University (LCU) is a private university licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2005. LCU is one of the fastest growing private Universities in Nigeria.
The increasing students’ enrolment and the inclusion of some proposed programmes based on demands necessitate the need for additional staff.
We require the services of energetic, resourceful and talented professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Unit: Clinical Services
The position is required in the following fields:
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
All Consultants should have the following qualifications:
- Fellowship of the Nigeria Postgraduate Medical College or the West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent.
- They must be registered with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria with current practicing licences.
Application Closing Date
12th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 2 Passport Photographs, 10 copies of a typed Application Letter, Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae along with relevant Credentials to:
Lead City University Ibadan,
Off Toll Gate Area,
Ibadan, Oyo State.
CV is to align with the University’s approved format.
- The process of selection will commence thereafter and will cease only after the position has been properly filled.
- Applicants may be responsible for the cost of background checks & certificates verification.
- Applicants are to visit the University’s website www.lcu.edu.ng for more information about the University.
To apply for this job please visit www.lcu.edu.ng.