INTELLIGRA is an open platform for smartphone financing. Intelligra is at the heart of the ecosystem that will bridge the availability gap for credit to Africans.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
- We are looking for a Cloud Engineer to join our team and work with our engineering team to optimize, implement, and maintain our organization’s cloud-based systems.
- A Cloud Engineer’s responsibilities include deploying and debugging systems, as well as executing new cloud initiatives.
- Ultimately, you will work with different IT professionals and teams to ensure our cloud computing systems meet the needs of our organization and customers.
- Design, develop, and deploy modular cloud-based systems
- Develop and maintain cloud solutions in accordance with best practices
- Ensure efficient functioning of data storage and process functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security
- Identify, analyse, and resolve infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues
- Regularly review existing systems and make recommendations for improvements
- Interact with clients, provide cloud support, and make recommendations based on client needs
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / B.A in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- At least 5 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Cloud Engineer or similar role
- Azure, AWS, and GCP certifications preferred
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Client management skills to discuss systems as needed
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Cloud Engineer.
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org