Website Pruvia Integrated Limited
Impossibility Is Nothing
Pruvia Integrated Limited, we are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. PIL was conceived in 2007, as regards to its incorporation and duly registered in 2013 with Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria (CAC) with Registration Number RC 1097861. It originated in response to providing world class services and solutions to the society at large and offering an alternative that is satisfactory in areas of our specialty. It has carried out service rendering duties in various states of Nigeria and within the ever bustling business environment of Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Support / Marketing Executive
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing and implementing strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Providing guidelines and guidance to personnel on the application of procedures, and monitoring and following up on specific tasks and project deliverable.
- Managing overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trend, and advertising and marketing promotional events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in marketing
- Must be female, smart and good looking.
- Experience in cargo, logistics, banking, and insurance or relevant industry.
- Extensive and growing knowledge of the cargo and logistics market and competitive landscape
- Exceptional command of the English language (verbal and written)
- Confident communicator with strong analytical and project/budget management skills
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude, and ability to work collaboratively as part of a dynamic, high-performing team, and adapt well under pressure
- Ability to communicate and converse with specific target audiences.
N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
3rd September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com