Website Canada International Work and Study Resource Center
Canada Immigration Work And Study Resource
CIWSRC stands for Canada International work and study resource center. CIWSRC is an education consultancy center which provides valuable information and guidance to those wanting to study and work in Canada, disclose to them global opportunities, scholarships, connect and guide them through a successful application.
CIWSRC has been innovating the education landscape in Canada by building partnerships that lead international candidates to the careers of which they dream. We are representatives for many universities and colleges in Canada.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer (Female)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Their main job description is to cold calling of leads (prospects, These are list of people generated from enquiry form online), to convert them to paid client and do a follow up subsequently.
- Cold Calling of Leads.
- Converting Prospective client to paid client.
- Subsequent follow up.
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaign.
- Working towards monthly or annual targets.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org