Dunn and Braxton helps businesses optimize productivity by accessing dynamic teams of top talents at reduced costs. We will help your organization reduce risks, save costs and ensure compliance with Federal and State laws. This way, you are able to focus on your core to innovate and succeed.
Our client is a reputable Social Gaming Company specializing in the distribution of educational and entertainment gaming products in Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development Officer will assist in the Business Development Unit in all activities to ensure the unit meets and surpasses its target in terms of product sales, revenue generation and brand awareness.
- Assist the BDM in market research on identifying new business opportunities for the organization.
- Seek out and develop, at least, two (2) new business prospects per month.
- This role will provide professional and well-informed responses to all external correspondences via email.
- Manage allocated re-seller accounts.
- Keep a clear record of deliveries, payments and orders.
- Ensure re-sellers are also stocked and database is updated at all times.
- Follow-up and ensure there are no outstanding payments with any reseller at any point.
- Manage all online sales accounts
- Maintain an organized database of all contacts.
- Contribute to the unit’s monthly sales target.
- Act as a professional contact for the organization.
- Learn different aspects of the sales cycle and different techniques used for indoor and outdoor sales.
- Set and achieve targeted goals and objectives for business development and sales.
- Schedule, prepare and conduct on-line and in-person client presentations and contracts.
- Enter and update client information in customer relationship management (CRM) system, Organize client contact lists, schedule, perform and update contacts made in CRM.
- Completes other projects and tasks as assigned.
- You will take interest in learning the business of the organization and be equipped with relevant information about the organization’s projects and products.
- Build capacity to enable you provide all relevant information about the organization when the need arises.
- HND or B.Sc in Business, Mass Communications, Sales, Marketing, Advertising or a related field
- 2 – 5 years of work experience.
- Positive, professional and outgoing personality with the ability to work both in a team environment and directly with clients.
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn and be successful in business development and sales.
- Self-starter that is punctual with a strong work ethic.
- Highly organized, persuasive and good with numbers.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong ability to be flexible and multi-task.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, social media tools (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+).
- Customer relationship management (CRMs), marketing automation software experience.
- N80, 000 Monthly Stipend + Sales Commission
- You have the opportunity to earn commission of 5%, after expenses, for all direct sales outside the Company’s re-seller(s) outlets.
Application Closing Date
2nd August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Business Development Officer” as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org