Website Eko Maintenance Limited
Commitment To Excellence
Eko Maintenance is a subsidiary of Eko Hotels and a member of the Chagoury group. We offer our services to the construction and real estate industries from a network established in several countries across Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
EKOM is committed to building a talented and professional workforce with its strategy of “Company Power” as a key driver of its growth. The Company is synonymous with Excellence, Integrity, Leadership, Responsibility, Unity, Trust, Reliability and Quality in all its activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Archivist
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and maintain accessible, retrievable computer archives and databases, incorporating current advances in electric information storage technology
- Develop, arrange and describe archival collections in accordance with accepted standards and practices
- Organize archival records and develop classification systems to facilitate access to archival materials
- Prepare archival records, such as document descriptions, to allow easy access to information
- Develop and implement procedures for the acquisition, processing, digitization, and preservation of archival materials
- Knowledge of available sources of archival materials.
- Degree in any related course
- 1-3 years of working experience as an Archivist.
- Highly IT-literate
- Knowledge of archival and preservation concepts, methodology, and techniques.
- Organizational Skill: Ability to file a lot of data and documents.
- N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org