At UHR, we create sustainable growth and increased quality of service delivery through training of talents/ Human resources.
Our client is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin and HR Manager – Restaurant
- Performing administrative and clerical duties, responsible for facility security, leads the human resources practice and objectives that will provide the recruitment process and develop an ongoing superior workforce.
- Responsible for molding the performance and development practice for all staff in the restaurant, design and support the restaurant’s talent management framework which include management of performance and human resource planning while administering the human resources services for the restaurant.
Coordination of the restaurant’s activities in an accurate, effective and timely manner through:
- Participation in the restaurant’s strategic planning meetings, coordinating team meetings and documenting minutes of meetings
- Closely work with all restaurant staff, checking daily time record of employees
- Operates office equipment such as computers, printers, etc
- Monitors the implementation of company policies and procedures
Performance of administrative and clerical support to the Operations Manager:
- Helps in making the staff schedule and schedule distribution that include the employees’ work and achievements
- Produces internal and external reports relevant for decision making
- Daily review of progress for targets
Development of the HR function:
- To develop the quality of human resources, build a strong HR department
- To inculcate personal development among all the employees
- To ensure the safety of the staff
- Record punctuality, document absences and tardiness, and evaluate employee work performance
- To develop an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement and high performance
- Oversees the HR programs and see to it that the same is well implemented, monitor the standards and procedure as well as identify improvements for the administration of the restaurant
Coordinates reporting and communication strategies by:
- Ensuring safety of all confidential files
- Stores and distributes information for staff and customers
- Records and maintains up to date database for staff and customers.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV as one document in PDF to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com