Hand modeling is a great job, and it can be challenging but also fun and rewarding.
The best part about hand modeling is that you will never have to deal with another actor or actress again.
You’ll have your own hands to work with on every project, so there are no distractions from other people around you (or in front).
Today we will focus on the best hand model jobs hiring now.
Read Also: Top Best Jobs If You Are Immunocompromised
Article Road Map
Hand Models Jobs Hiring Now
There are several hand model jobs hiring now. Suppose you have an interest in securing a position. Here are a few options:
1. Orthopedist Hand Southeast Permanente Medical Group – Georgia
If you’re interested in becoming an orthopedic hand model, Southeast Permanente Medical Group (SPMG) is hiring. The school has numerous positions available, including:
- Orthopedic Hand Model
- Model Animation Resetter
To apply for these jobs, you must have the following:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher from a recognized institution;
- Two years of full-time work experience as a medical professional that includes at least one year of experience working as an orthopedic hand model or model animation resetter; and
- Have completed all necessary training requirements.
2. Model Animation Resetter, LEGOLAND Parks – Carlsbad, CA
Model Animation Resetter is a part-time job that pays $10/hr in Carlsbad, CA.
The role requires you to model and animate LEGO characters in 3D environments.
You will be responsible for creating new character models using Maya or 3ds Max and animating them using Nuke and MEL (or our proprietary animation system).
You must also have experience working with all types of rigs, including the following:
- Rigging bodies and skeletons,
- Baking out skin weights from muscle deformations from rigged muscles/bones,
- Baking out skeletal deformations from animated characters and more.
This position will require some traveling throughout the US.
They are looking for someone who can meet us anywhere between 500 – 1000 miles away at least once per month if possible.
3. Figure Model College for Creative Studies (CCS) – Detroit, MI
Figure Model College for Creative Studies (CCS) is one of Detroit, MI’s best hand model jobs.
Some of the requirements include the following:
- The model must be at least 18 years old.
- The model must be available to work at least four days per week.
- The model must be able to work a minimum of 10 hours per day, including travel time and meal breaks.
- The model must have reliable transportation (such as Uber) because our shoots require travel outside Detroit city limits and sometimes into Canada.
- Models must have cell phones on-hand in case of an emergency situation.
- The model must have a flexible schedule for flexibility with work, school, or other activities.
This can include working from home if needed.
- You must know what days/times are best for you so they can accommodate you.
4. Advanced Model Analysts-remote, LogiSolve- Minnesota
This kind of model performs intricate movements and hand gestures to show how objects or products will look in real life.
They also help test products for durability, comfort, and ease of use before they hit the market.
What setting can you model for LogiSolve?
Modeling for LogiSolve can be done in a variety of settings, including:
- Fashion shows,
- Trade shows,
- Product launches (especially on social media), Product demonstrations at conventions like CES or International CES;
The pay depends on the type of work you do, but most companies offer around $25 per hour with bonuses if your performance is outstanding.
What are some requirements?
You should have good acting skills and be able to learn so that you can adapt during filming sessions or shoots with new scenes coming up every day.
Also, consider yourself outgoing enough not just to be able to smile but also laugh at jokes made by others around them while working together towards achieving common goals together.
5. Women’s Fit Model, 26 Bottoms Buckle Brands, Inc. – Kearney, NE
Fit Models are the face of a brand.
They’re the ones you see in ads, magazines, and websites that show off the product, and they’re often hired because they look good.
Fit models come in all shapes and sizes, so if you want to be a fitness model but aren’t sure how to get started, here’s what you need to know:
Women’s Fit Models wear outfits for photoshoots.
They also dress up as characters from movies or TV shows while walking down the runway at fashion shows like New York Fashion Week or London Fashion Week.
However, it doesn’t always have anything to do with clothing.
Some models because they have a natural talent for posing.
6. Model Maker, LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION – Moorestown, NJ
Model Maker is a position open to candidates with a passion for making things.
Model makers must be able to think on their feet, solve problems and make quick decisions when faced with unexpected situations.
They will work closely with other engineers and designers at Lockheed Martin, using their skills to create new designs for military aircraft, aircraft engines, and missiles.
The job requires working in an office environment.
If you’re looking for something more hands-on than sitting behind your computer all day, this might not be the right fit for you.
Model makers must also have strong communication skills because they often have to explain technical information about their projects via email or phone.
They also provide feedback on concepts created by others (such as designers) within the company.
You should also expect travel opportunities at Lockheed Martin within your first few months.
It may involve visiting facilities across the country, but overall shouldn’t be too much trouble for someone willing to take advantage of such opportunities.
7. Bookseller, Barnes & Noble – Yuma, AZ.
Barnes & Noble is a global educational, retail and digital content leader.
We offer a comprehensive selection of books, gifts, and accessories.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who want to join our team as a bookseller at our Yuma store.
The applicant will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
The ability to interact with customers directly regarding their needs is essential for this position.
This can be demonstrated through previous experience working in retail environments or through training courses offered by B&N (e.g., sales training).
Please note that being able to greet customers warmly does not necessarily mean you have customer service experience.
However, if you have excellent communication skills, then it would be considered an asset when applying for this position.
- Product Knowledge
As an employee at Barnes & Noble, I expect all employees who engage with customers on a regular basis should know what products are available.
This is so they may assist customers accordingly.
8. Figure Model College for Creative Studies (CCS) – Detroit, MI
If you’re interested in becoming a hand model, knowing there are different types of positions is important.
While some may require you to model full-time or even pursue law school, others can be done on the side while continuing with your job.
Becoming a figure model requires some training and experience before applying for jobs, as well as being able to work independently without supervision.
This means that most figure models have previous experience in modeling or performing arts before becoming one themselves.
Using your hands creatively while working is required in this industry.
However, other requirements include having good communication skills and avoiding injury during shoots due to their fragile nature (which often results from tight clothing).
9. Orthopedist Hand, Southeast Permanente Medical Group – Georgia
This is a full-time, remote position.
The Orthopedist Hand works directly with the orthopedic surgeons and staff in the operating room to assist during procedures.
They are responsible for the following duties:
- Assisting with patient care, including preoperative planning, postoperative care, and treatment of fractures or other injuries.
- Assisting during any procedures that require two hands (such as surgery).
The Orthopedist Hand will have regular interaction with patients while they are under general anesthesia.
Sometimes this means holding their hand or arm still during surgery so that they can use both hands on other parts of their body, such as performing foot injections or cleaning up from an amputation procedure.
You may be asked to perform additional tasks, such as helping patients get dressed after surgery because many people cannot move at all.
Most people in this position work remotely from home, but some travel could be involved if needed for certain surgeries or follow-up appointments outside your area code.
10. PBPK Modeler, Simulations Plus, Inc. – Remote
A PBPK modeler is a junior simulation expert working with engineers and designers to create highly realistic simulations.
A PBPK modeler has many duties, including:
- Creating the initial concept for a project
- Working closely with other members of the design team to develop it further and troubleshoot any problems that arise during the development
- Gathering data from existing models or physical prototypes to improve your designs’ accuracy or realism.
11. Model Maker Steelcase – Kentwood, MI
Model maker Steelcase is a top-hand model job.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Modeling steel cases, cabinets, and furniture for retail store displays.
- Completing all of the tasks necessary to turn a design into a finished product. This includes creating 3D models, 3D printing plastic parts, and assembling them into your designs.
- Working in teams with other designers to create new products based on customer specifications.
12. Performer Merlin Entertainments Group – Carlsbad, CA
A performer is an exciting and dynamic industry where performers can make their mark.
Whether you’re looking to become a performer in front of the house, behind the scenes, or on stage, we have a role for you!
The Merlin Entertainments Group is seeking performers for our upcoming productions, including:
- Front of House – Carlsbad, CA (Full-time)
- Back of House – Carlsbad, CA (Full-time)
In addition to these roles, there are other opportunities available within the production team which include:
- Creative Director – Los Angeles Area * Production Designer/Art Director – Los Angeles Area
13. Art Model, On-Call Employee Lewis & Clark – Portland, OR
You will be paid on a per-hour basis, and you will be required to work on-call.
You’ll also need to work evenings and weekends, including up to 12 hours of overtime per day.
- Fill out the online application at Lewis & Clark’s website.
- Submit your resume if you have one. This is optional but recommended.
14. Women’s Product Model, The Buckle, Inc. – Kearney, NE
The Buckle, Inc. is a company that makes and sells women’s product models and accessories.
Models must be in good physical shape, comfortable wearing various clothing, and able to stand for long periods.
They must stand up while wearing the products they are modeling.
Models also need good communication skills as they are often asked to speak with customers or employees about their favorite brand or product line at trade shows or conventions.
To apply for this job posting, please
You can also email them directly if you have questions about why exactly you’d like to model with them.
15. Men’s Product Model, The Buckle, Inc. – Kearney, NE
If you’re looking for a full-time job as a Men’s Product Model, The Buckle, Inc. is hiring in Kearney, NE.
This position will last for at least six months and includes modeling men’s clothing and accessories, including belts and wallets.
To apply for this role, visit their official website.
16. Model Maker, LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION – Moorestown, NJ
Model making is the art of creating a physical model of an object, character, or scene.
Model makers use computer-aided design (CAD) technology to create 3D models that other professionals can use.
Model makers in LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION are responsible for creating detailed models used throughout industries such as manufacturing, engineering, and architecture.
Depending on their specific job titles within this industry, they may also be called visualizers or conceptual designers.
For example, if you are searching for a graphic designer job, chances are that you’ll end up working with CAD software like Autodesk Revit or Rhino.
Read Also: The 3 Best Colors For A Resume
17. Artist’s Model, SUNY Buffalo State – Buffalo, NY
The Artist’s Model will portray the artist’s vision using various media, including clay, wax modeling, and drawings.
The model may work with an artist in their studio or on location.
This position requires excellent drawing skills and knowledge of anatomy and clothing construction for both males and females.
Artists must be able to work with assistants without supervision to produce quality results at all times.
The skills required include:
- Basic drawing ability;
- Good communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Ability to draw from photographs or reference material (such as magazine ads);
- Ability to make models out of materials such as wood blocks or foam core board;
- Willingness/ability to travel within the New York City area (between NYC & Buffalo) if necessary based on your schedule needs.
They are looking for someone enthusiastic about being part of our team.
This job requires frequent travel throughout New York City, so please keep this in mind when applying for this position.
How can you apply?
You can email your resumes directly to their official mail.
You must put a cover letter explaining why we should hire you over other applicants applying simultaneously.
18. 2D Artist- Hearthstone, Blizzard Entertainment – Irvine, CA.
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a 2D artist to join the Hearthstone team.
The ideal candidate will have experience creating character art, environment art, and/or props.
You will also be responsible for modeling 3D or existing game assets (textures) from scratch.
This position requires strong knowledge of Maya and Photoshop and an understanding of basic texturing techniques.
Applications are being accepted now through October 22nd at 11:59 pm PT.
19. Model Barback, Hakkasan Group – Las Vegas, NV
Hakkasan Group is a Las Vegas casino resort home to over 1,000 guest rooms and suites.
Consider this job if you are searching for a chance to work as a hand model in Las Vegas.
Hakkasan Group is looking for performers willing to take on the “model barbacks” role at their venue.
This entails working behind the scenes as part of Hakkasan’s catering team by helping their chefs make all of their dishes look beautiful and appetizing on camera.
You’ll be responsible for carrying trays full of food throughout different parts of the venue while also assisting with live broadcasts on television screens throughout the building.
- What will I get paid?
This job pays $15 per hour plus tips.
- How do I apply?
20. Model Maker RTC – Rolling Meadows, IL
As a model maker, you will be responsible for creating the models used in animation and film.
You’ll work with artists, animators, and engineers to create the most lifelike 3D models possible.
As a model maker at RTC, you will be part of an elite team that produces some of the world’s most beautiful visual effects for movies, such as:
- X-Men: First Class (2011),
- Captain America: Civil War (2016),
- Warcraft (2016).
You’ll get paid competitively based on your experience level and skill set.
The average starting salary starts at $44K per year plus bonuses if you’re hired full-time or part-time (depending on how many hours per week).
Other benefits include the following:
- Health insurance coverage
- Retirement plan contributions;
- Paid vacation time;
- Company-sponsored life insurance coverage offered at no cost up to $600k per person ($1M total)
- Life accident coverage up to $10k per covered employee.
1. What Is The Easiest Job To Get Hired?
The easiest jobs to get are waiting tables, customer service specialist, and retail sales clerk.
2. Are Hand Models In High Demand?
There are a few important steps you should keep in mind if you want to become a hand model.
First of all, remember that this market is more in demand now than it used to be and that hand model is not as high as they were about ten or fifteen years ago.
3. How Much Does The Highest-Paid Hand Model Make?
According to ZipRecruiter, the national average salary for hand models is $51,585, ranging from a low of $17,500 to a high of $144,000.
4. How Are Hand Models Chosen?
Unsurprisingly, your fingers must be very attractive to become a hand model.
5. What Job Is Easy And Pays A Lot?
Easy, good, paying jobs to include pet care, dog walking, home sitting, technical writing, patient care, delivery driving, massage therapy, and political science jobs.
6. What Type Of Modelling Pays The Most?
Editorial and fashion models who can achieve supermodel status are the highest-paid models.
7. At What Age Can You Start Hand Modeling?
At least 18 years old.
8. What Age Is Best For Modelling?
The typical age is 16-21.
9. How Much Does A Zara Model Make?
10. How Hard Is It To Become A Model?
Modeling is an in-demand industry that requires dedication and perseverance.
As you can see, a hand model has different types of positions.
It’s important to note that these jobs require different levels of experience and education.
We hope we’ve given you insight into how they differ and what kind of skills it takes to get hired.
If one seems right for you, go ahead there is no shame in trying.